Pages

Saturday, March 12, 2016

Trip to Campus-town

Today
is March Twelfth
It's a good day
to have a good day
Whether it's achieving a goal
That you've never achieved before
Or wandering the streets at campus-town

When I woke up, I felt my insides burst
At the excitement the day would hold
But hopes fell
When I remembered
The rain before the rainbow
I rolled over
Before departing
for campus-town

After the dreaded things began
I followed the rainbow
searching for a pot of gold
But the rain only returned
But this time
It was beautiful
The rain that fell on campus-town

The rain dried up once more
As I set out
With a bagel and a rice crispy treat
Following the rainbow
Searching
Hoping the clouds would not return
They did
Today
On Campus-town

This rain's beauty
can't be put to words
It came and still is here
As a reminder
Of the beauty
On campus-town

I proceed
and discover the pot of gold
Though there still are showers
There is treasure
That will stay with me forever

No comments:

Post a Comment