Pages

Sunday, February 19, 2017

OG Mandino Quote Analyzation

A while back in January of last year, I did a compilation and analyzation of quotes by Somerset Maughm (here). Since then, I sorta forgot about the whole 'compilation and analyzation' label for my blog. But I feel like one today, and I've chosen OG Mandino, and American author of the 20th Century. He wrote The Greatest Salesman in the World, Mission: Success!, A Better Way to Live, and many more!
Image result for og mandino quotes
http://www.quotehd.com/quotes/author/og-mandino-author

Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough. This quote is nice. It doesn't touch me deeply, but I do like it. It definitely could give you a little push towards success. I think it means that you are immune; you cannot fail if you want to succeed so badly.

I will love the light for it shows me the way, yet I will endure the darkness because it shows me the stars.
http://www.quotehd.com/quotes/author/og-mandino-author

I will love the light, for it shows me  the way, yet I will endure the darkness, because it shows me the stars. To me, this quote means that though the light is how you get places, the darkness shows you the stars, and those bring back the light.

You never know what events are going to transpire to get you home.
http://www.quotehd.com/quotes/author/og-mandino-author

You never know what events are going to transpire to get you home. This quote is my favorite of the ones I've found today. To me, it means that anything that happens in your life is working for a common goal- to get you home; wherever that is. Every little thing- whether good or bad- is working towards good.

Thanks so much for reading this! I hope you enjoyed. Please leave a comment below if you want to see more like this or what you want to see or whatever. Share with everyone and hope to see you back!

Also, if you want to be super helpful and have extra time on your hands, I'm trying to reach a viewer goal so if you read other posts, that will help me get there! Thanks.


No comments:

Post a Comment