Pages

Monday, February 1, 2016

Life In Mill Halley- 2

“”“”“”“”“”Roslyn Royel“”“”“”“”“”

I was born to a home on Hamilton street to proud parents Ruffie and Hanna Royel and their son Holt. We lived in a two-story, yellow house next door to a family called the Fosters. They, too, had a daughter named Skyler. She was my age, and every Tuesday I would go to her house, where we would play while mom worked in the library at Holt’s school. On Wednesdays, Skyler Foster came to our house while her mother went to a group for single moms.
Skyler and I met Ginger when we were two. We were riding our bikes, or, shall  I say, trikes, when we came across a girl in fiery red ponytails sticking out from her head.  We would go to a playgroup at the park every Friday, where we met a girl called Linnette. We formed a group by age three and  always were together up until Kindergarten.

------------Linnette Birdie------------
I started Kindergarten at Mill Halley Elementary school, where I was in the same class with one of my best friends Roslyn Royel. Though Skyler and Ginger were in the other class, we would still walk to school together and play together at recess. I was the most bookish out of us four, and would complete my worksheets quickest. I knew how to read before I started school, and was easily the smartest in the class.
Of course, that didn’t matter. We were in kindergarten. We didn’t care who was smart and who was stupid.  All that mattered was who had lost more teeth.





























No comments:

Post a Comment