Pages

Sunday, July 31, 2016

I'm OK, I promise!

So, in the past week I've been thinking about the different ways to spell 'okay' and the different punctuation that can follow the word, and even more specifically the meaning behind each one. Here's what I have (keep in mind that I'm not going to write all of the meanings):


Okay.
You are annoying me
-OR-
Sounds Good
Okay!
Sounds Good!
Okay
Fine
-OR-
Everything is okay
OK
I'm cool with that.
-OR-
I'm Fine! (Think: Are they really fine?)
-OR-
I'm not okay
ok
Cool Beans.
okay!
I’m in!
okayy
I don't care.
okay...
You're really creeping me out. I'll
just call the cops, okay?

So feel free to use this whenever you're writing, texting, or whatever you do. And if you have any other ways to say okay, put them in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment