Pages

Thursday, July 14, 2016

Skyler's Journal 7/10


7/10


I talked to Linnette today. Showed her my journal, let her take time reading it, and then asked her what she saw.


      “We knew it.” She looked me dead in the eye. “After fifth grade, I thought you lost your liking for him, but Roslyn knew you still did, and Ginger and I trusted her.”


      “Why didn’t she tell me?” I asked.


      “You did deny it!”


      I sat in contemplation a second. I had been saying that I had no romantic interest for Lusis- or, well, I had been changing the subject. Linnette had a point. “What do I have to do now?” I asked.


      Linnette only shrugged. “Ask Roslyn.”


      “So we should tell Roslyn and Ginger?”


      Linnette looked at me like I had just preformed treason. “Of course! That’s what friends do.” In response to my glum look, she added, “Do you want me to do it for you?” I nodded.


      Now, Roslyn. Ginger, and Linnette all know about my crush. Now that I know, I begin to regret it. What if it isn’t there? What if it is just care?

No comments:

Post a Comment