Pages

Saturday, July 9, 2016

Skyler's Journal 4/22


4/22


I’ve told you about Lusis before- we’re best friends, or at least I would say that we are but I can’t tell how I really feel about him. I think about him daily, which I know is how Roslyn sees Jonothon. Roslyn’s heart is with Jonothon, only he doesn’t know it. Could my heart be with Lusis’? I wouldn’t even know, for my feelings are deeper than I care to swim. Linnette tells me just to write it down. She doesn’t know about my possible crush on Lusis, but she does know about my feelings being so deep as a result of her closely following my Pinterest board and being perceptive enough to pick up the smallest of details on how I really feel. Of course she follows Ginger and Roslyn’s as well, but they pin more crafts than quotes. I post both.

No comments:

Post a Comment