Pages

Monday, August 1, 2016

Life in Mill Halley

I am writing this post to tell you that there will be no more Life in Mill Halley posted on this blog for some time, instead only updates on how this book is coming. I hope to have it out by the end of the year for you to read- free, of course.


The book is broken up into three parts- One, the elementary years, Two, the middle and high school years, and Three, college and beyond. Part One is nearly finished, Part Two- almost halfway done, and Part Three- Not even started. All of the posts I have already put on this blog about the girls will remain. Feel free to read them and strategize what will happen next- I will tell you that Linnette does still die, that all four girls get married (but to who?) and the four girls have a set career. If you have any ideas about what happens in the book, you can put them in the comments because I'd love reading them!


Until Tomorrow (Ten Word Tuesday Returns!),
Pippa

No comments:

Post a Comment