Pages

Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Life In Mill Halley: Poems!

I know I'm not publishing anymore Life in Mill Halley until the book is done, but I can still post Skyler's poems! They aren't in the book, so what better time than when I have no idea what to write?


So, here we go:




The One Who Calls Me Sweet


We're together
We're meant to be
I can't get you off my mind
When I try
You catch me in your gaze
You hold me in your arms
I know that I will never leave
And hope you think the same.
           -Skyler Foster




What I Don't Know


Some nights I climb into bed
With a soul feeling as broken as shattered glass
Because I can't find the hurt in me
And I know it's in you too
But if you know there's hurt in me
Then you must be keeping it a secret
Because what I don't know isn't harmless
What I don't know is what keeps me awake.
           -Skyler Foster


Some Feelings


Some feelings you can't put to words
Some feelings can't be drawn
Some feelings can only be felt
Some feelings are only expressed through tears
           -Skyler Foster

No comments:

Post a Comment