Pages

Thursday, January 19, 2017

My Book Writers Tag

So, my sister (Kathryn Thies from Bookwise) and I just got together and filmed a TMI Tag video and that got me inspired to create my own tag! I'm calling it the My Book writers tag- hopefully it does well! Knowing me, I doubt it will, but, in the rare case that you like it, feel free to do it and comment the link! I'm tagging Katie on this one.

Anyway, here are my questions and answers!

1. What is your book called?

Life in Mill Halley

2. State of Publication?

Part of it is posted on my blog, the rest is in progress. I hope to publish the whole thing on my blog soon!

3. Basic Plot?

Four girls, best friends, growing up together. Covers birth through death.

4. How long have you been working on it?

It will be a year next Wednesday.

5. State it is at now (if not done)?

Getting there. Not completely done with the first draft, but a lot of it is edited. That was contradictory.

6. Any ships?

Yes..... But, I won't spoil it.

7.  Theme song?

One for each of my four main characters:
Skyler- The Lonely by Christina Perry
Ginger- Make You Feel My Love by Adele
Roslyn- Stand by You by Rachel Platten
Linnette- no clue

8. Which character are you most like and why?

Skyler- neither of us can riddle out our own feelings.

9. Fact not included in the book?

I'm pretty sure I don't elaborate on how the girls climbed the ivy-covered fence to get into a private park in the summer, where they would swim illegally.

10. Where have you written most of this book?

No answer. I've worked on it everywhere- kitchen, living room, car, bedroom, basement, Wisconsin, everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment