Pages

Saturday, January 14, 2017

Dear Society,

I've recently started a new project- Letter's I Don't Intend to Send.
They're kept in here. I write them to society, friends and family, and more. I'm currently writing one to society. I'll post it here, as I will other- not so private ones.
-------------------------------------
Dear Society,
         Stay out of my personal life. I don't mean that to be harsh, more assertive. But please. I have feelings, too, believe it or not. Even if you don't care about them, they are still in there. And I don't like it when you make my business yours. I don't stick my nose in your business!
         Newsflash: You don't get to make my personal decisions. I get to make them. You can make your own decisions. They can be as stupid as you want. But my choices are for me to choose. You also don't have the right to pressure me into feelings. I feel what I feel, not what you want me to feel.
         Because some days, I feel as if you come into my head like I am a toy and mess around. I feel like you come and say that I feel certain ways. I'm not a puppet. I'm a person. Big difference, society.

Pippa


No comments:

Post a Comment