Pages

Thursday, December 8, 2016

Today is THURSDAY (100th Post!!!)

So, I don't feel like a story or a poem today. I just feel like complaining and talking.

My first complaint is that some person (no idea who) hacked my account and changed my profile picture to a close up of Shrek's face and my background to this old person's nose. I changed my profile picture to a Christmas tree, but then, when I asked a friend what it was, it was still Shrek. Apparently it's back to the Christmas tree, but I'm not sure if that's everywhere because currently my blogger screen shows both. Sorry if it's Shrek for you guys. I'm probably more upset than you are. 

Next complaint- or more, fear, is for tomorrow. Today I had the opportunity to audition for a show (I do have somewhat a life away from writing) and callbacks are posted tomorrow. The past year I participated in this theatre program and had a main role. Now I find myself that I won't have a callback and that my expectations are too high. After all, I'm one of the oldest actresses in the program.

Anyway, It's really nerve-wracking because I am going to learn whether I have a callback in a professional setting right before I have to talk in front of hundreds of people. As in, two minutes before. So that scares me because if I cry (and I cry at everything), these hundreds of people might be able to tell and that will down my reputation in this professional setting.

So, that's that, and I'm just sitting here saying silent prayers between sentences. A) I pray that the callback list will glorify God, B) I pray that God will give me strength so that I don't have to cry, and if I do, no one will judge me. Because people will judge me (900 non-biased people, together? I don't think so.), I do not want to cry in the first place. So, yeah. Scary. If you want to pray for me and everyone else hoping to see something on the list, please do.

I don't think I have anything else to rant about, or even complain, so I'll sign off here.

Love and Luck!
Pippa

No comments:

Post a Comment