Pages

Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Mill Halley Editing

Hello!

I am working intently on the Life in Mill Halley novel, and am planning to begin editing in December. I would really appreciate help editing, and think you would be awesome for the job. Sadly, since I am an amateur author, I can't exactly pay you, but you would be able to read the book one month in advance and I would put your name down in the inside cover--- or however that cover will be. I am still working on the logistics, but if there was a cost, I would be willing to charge my wonderful helpers less.

What I would imagine you would do is go through the google doc and suggesting any edits. I would then go through and change everything, and once more, before publication, you would all read it and make any final edits.

So, what are you waiting for? Email readnowtoday@gmail.com to sign up OR if you have any questions. I will only be taking 3 editors, so hurry!

Love and Luck,
Pippa Liber

No comments:

Post a Comment